Tim Abbott Celebrant has officiated at many funeral services on the Sunshine Coast, Gympie and Brisbane. No service is too big or too small. Some Tim has officiated at have been over 1200 people. He likes to refer to his services as “A celebration of Life Service”. Tim always has a sit down meeting with the family to discuss what type of service their loved one would have liked. He then prepares an order of service with readings, poems, prayers (if desired), songs and photo tributes for the approval of the family. The service can be lighthearted or solemn depending on the wishes of the family.
Preparing for a Service
- Discussing options for the ceremony – how formal or informal
- Setting an order of service
- How much input will come from family and friends such as readings, music etc
- Establishing who will do the ulogy
- Personal meeting with the family to discuss all options
- Either cremation or graveside services